How to Improve Likelihood of Success in Business
Products don’t ‘fail’… it is management error, business mistakes, or not preparing for the unforseen, that causes products and businesses to fail.
Tips for success in business
Success in Business: Critical success factors for business
You must have planned life cycle management, scientific product portfolio management, controlled brand management, and disciplined marketing management from segmentation, to pricing, to channel management.
Additionally, the 5th “p” of Marketing – People – must be managed. Often quoted as an ‘intangible asset”. Jack Welch said, “He who has the best team wins”. Intuitively, and through experience, this reflects academic findings that qualities of leadership & vision, innovation, employee commitment & effort, customer orientation and reward & recognition are the KEY variables that separate struggling business from prosperous ones.
To be successful in business requires a disciplined approach to Business Planning
Setting marketing activity directly effects the success of your business: Just too important to be left to inexperienced or under-qualified managers. Expert corporate and marketing planning, particularly in product launch, is one of the most important success factors of a business.
The experience of someone who has done it before, MANY times, is often the fast track to business success.
Implementing solid Corporate Strategy, led by proper Marketing Planning, is the closest thing to a guaranteed promise of business success.
Hand in hand with successful marketing outcomes is scientific marketing planning… the very reason that major corporations can confidently perform so many successful launches, is that they are disciplined and expert at writing concise and exact marketing plans: critical success factors for business.
If you want to be assured of long term profit, great culture, sustainable competitive advantage and domination over competitors, you’d better email us now.
Success in business followed when these businesses used our qualified advisors
How some client companies found success in business:
- We surprised one client, we introduced to $150,000 in R&D grants, when they were not even aware their entitlement… over 15 times the fee they paid us.
- An FMCG company followed our advice and grew by 50% in the first 12 months as a result.
- A 1 Billion dollar company discovered their advertising and promotional routine was not paying for itself and that an alternative we built strategies that generated $250K cost savings that went straight to bottom line profit.
- An Asian Bank was able to improve profits by 22% by simply identifying which segments within its customer database were generating the highest profitability and those that were not.
Key Improvement Areas in Pursuit of Guaranteed Business Success
- Developing Mission and Vision
- Ease of Decision Making
- Superior Market Research
- Implementable Marketing Plans
How Mission and Vision effect Strategy
You HAVE to engage and align your people. If you don’t, personal agendas, internal rivalry and destructive politics is inevitable.
When analysing a CHC (complimentary health care) business recently we exposed a sales plateau due to a constraining Corporate Vision. Introducing a new Vision and Mission opened doors to strategic planning for 100% growth in the following two years.
So, if you want really sustainable competitive advantage, true marketing expertise, the benefits of academic knowledge and the wisdom of experience, just call 02 8011 4355 NOW.
“Perfect Information leads to perfect decisions” makes for a successful business
Launch Engineering’s consultants know the value of better market research, better analysis, and better understanding of buyer behaviour. Launch Engineering marketing information management regularly helps clients make winning decisions:
Execution & interpretation of market research saves wasting marketing resources, and development of implementable and commercially plausible marketing strategies generates optimal profits and wins attractive clients, higher loyalty and consistent market share.
Knowledge is power. Launch Engineering can create sustainable competitive advantage from:
- Executing and taking advantage of accurate and meaningful market segmentation;
- Advanced product analysis, product classification & life cycle analysis;
- Implementable market planning, including sales plan & promotion planning, communications and sales management
- Trade marketing, channel management and distribution strategy;
- Buyer behaviour analysis and consumer behaviour management;
- Marketing process analysis and management
- Helping with Corporate Vision, Mission, Objectives and Strategic Planning
- Change introduction, implementation & management, and internal marketing
- Marketing education and training
- Brand and image strategic management
You’ll find there’s something special about Launch Engineering… some call it “street smart”. You’ll observe a focused responsibility for real, measurable results and delivery of significant outcomes.